#44 Do goat yoga


Baby Goats + Yoga = HEAVEN!

I started following Beth A. Wolfe's website for goat yoga opportunities near me, and lo and behold there was a session happening just down the street from me in a church hall!

There were three adult and four baby Nigerian pygmy goats set loose upon the group. It was the first time for all the babies, so we were helping train them to stand on people's backs and walk across a line of yogis.



They were ADORABLE! I got to feed Snickers a bottle and cracked up at his tiny t-shirt that said "Namaste and Play". I also had a great cuddle session with another black baby with a white dot on her head that settled right down in my lap.




The class was about 20% yoga and 80% goat snuggles, but it was so fun to watch them run and play that I didn't care!


I hope to join another class - maybe one with more full-grown professional yoga goats for a different experience.

Item 44 Completed 8/7/19
16/44 items complete = 36%

Comments

Popular Posts