#45 Earn Project Management Professional (PMP) certification



For a list with no career goals, I'm sure checking off a few this decade! Last November I changed jobs, and this spring through work I applied and was selected for an Educational Award to pursue a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.

PMP certification is the international standard for project management, so it's been a goal of mine for a few years. It is also a requirement on a lot of government contracting jobs.

I took a PMP Boot Camp through Project Management Academy and spent a month studying to take the PMP exam, passing on the first try! Now I get to put the letters "PMP" after my name on my resume and business cards 😂

If you have any questions about the process (or want my referral code for a discount on the class), let me know!

Item 45 Completed 9/4/19
18/45 items complete = 40%

Comments

Popular Posts